Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cape Africa Experience

I would like to take this moment and share with you my Cape Africa Experience.
When I arrived in Cape, for me it was a soothing feeling, Cape is seemed so relaxed yet there is so much going on. I find it a bit dramatic that the sun set are around eight in the evening. People are so warm it must be the warm weather effect, like they say: people from warm weathers are warm and people from cold weathers are cold.
I joined a group of three other colligues that I am asigned with to put together a Cape 09 Exhibition. We started brainstorming crazy ideas so to say, then we came up with a single voice: Cape 09 should be taken to people; it should be most exciting contemporary exhibition ever curated. I would like to thank the Cape Managers for giving us young curators such a great opportunity to curate Cape 09.
To be continued....
Bongani Mkhonza (Young Cape Africa Curator)

No comments: